How do i write a letter requesting humanitarian reinstatement as a beneficary

Asked over 2 years ago - Jamaica, NY

recieve letter from uscis to write letter of humanitarian reinstatement the petition has already been reinstated

can you give a brief sample as to what the letter should say

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

In your letter and exhibits, you must demonstrate the hardship that will be suffered by the beneficiary and his/her close relatives unless the petition is reinstated. If the beneficiary was residing in the U.S. when the petitioner passed away, he/she can apply for adjustment of status without asking for humanitarian reinstatement.

Please see

2. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . By outlining the reasons why you believe humanitarian reinstatement should be granted. These letters are by necessity fact intensive and fact specific.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

3. C. C. Abbott

Answered . I agree with my colleague. The letter is very fact specific to the claimant and each one is developed within the context of the basis unique to the individual. It would be best to contact an experienced immigrationa ttorney who can examine the facts of your case and provide a legal opinion as to the content of your specific requests. Good luck.