How do i write a letter requesting humanitarian reinstatement as a beneficary

Jamaica, NY |

recieve letter from uscis to write letter of humanitarian reinstatement the petition has already been reinstated

can you give a brief sample as to what the letter should say

By outlining the reasons why you believe humanitarian reinstatement should be granted. These letters are by necessity fact intensive and fact specific.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with my colleague. The letter is very fact specific to the claimant and each one is developed within the context of the basis unique to the individual. It would be best to contact an experienced immigrationa ttorney who can examine the facts of your case and provide a legal opinion as to the content of your specific requests. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

I agree with my colleagues.

In your letter and exhibits, you must demonstrate the hardship that will be suffered by the beneficiary and his/her close relatives unless the petition is reinstated. If the beneficiary was residing in the U.S. when the petitioner passed away, he/she can apply for adjustment of status without asking for humanitarian reinstatement.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.