How do I waive arraignment in Harris County, TX?

Houston, TX |

Out of state defendant who cannot be present at arraignment.

1. Either you or an attorney will have to be present or a warrant will almost certainly be issued for your arrest. Use avvo to find a few locally experienced DUI attorneys and give them a call. Most if not all will offer a free consultation. Hire the one that appears to be the best fit. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

2. Easy answer. You need to contact a local criminal defense attorney experienced with DUI. Try the FIND A LAWYER tab on this website. Many will speak to you initially for free. Good Luck!

BEST ANSWER I got.... and I HOPE I WAS HELPFUL!! Steve Hamer answers questions on Avvo for general information and not as legal advice. Those answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. If you would like my help, contact Mr. Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.

3. You must have an attorney who will try to arrange this for you. You will be required to attend court at some point, if not often, and usually each defendant is allowed only one reset off docket.
    Good Luck!
    Priscilla Bush
    713-677-9103

DUI court topics