How do I terminate a timeshare contract?

Puyallup, WA |

I bought into a timeshare in Canada 5 years ago, but with the economic change I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with the payments AND the ever increasing annual maintenance fee. At this rate we are paying but unable to enjoy it. I want to terminate but do not know where to start. I've tried calling them, but they do not return my calls. We are going up to talk with them face-to-face, but are still unsure of the correct direction to take.

There is a market for timeshares and you may be able to resell yours.

Good Luck

I got a timeshare recently just 2 weeks ago. How do I get out from the contract? any help?if I hire a lawyer. the property is in vegas.

Shawn B Alexander

Shawn B Alexander

Read the contract for a termination clause, and follow the procedure in writing.

who and how can I get out from the contract/ I didn't know about hte timeshare when I when there so I am in a deep.....please advice

I just spoke with the sales director from the resort, he is telling me to call the mortgage officer. May be they might help me..But I am trusting that guy again. I am going thru the contract and the termination clauses. If I hire a lawyer from nevada will that help my case? please advice

Shawn B Alexander

Shawn B Alexander

To terminate a contract read the paperwork or Hire a lawyer in Nevada to read it for you.

Does it have to be Nevada Lawyer or it can be from Florida too as the corporate office is in Florida?

Try www.setoffdebt.com