Skip to main content

How do I take care of warrants I had from the pass when I use to live in San Antonio, TX

San Antonio, TX |

I moved to Puerto Rico on Dec 2004 and I had a couple of traffic tickets that I ever payed, now that returned there are a couple of Warrants issued. I will like to take dare of the matter befre I et Arrested

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to clear the warrants as soon as possible. I believe your best approach is to hire legal counsel in San Antonio - someone familiar with criminal defense and the direct and the collateral consequences you face.

You might find helpful my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

Good luck to you.

God bless. I am in Chicago and do not practice in your state.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.


Si estas en Puerto Rico, dame una llamada, yo te alludo.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer