Skip to main content

How do I sue, or can I sue a car wash were the owner assured me he would pay for the damages! After Showing coast?

Pompano Beach, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I have been going there since Aug. and no worries ever, until February 24! The piece to my running board on the f-150 was ripped off the back on the drivers side! Any. Suggestions???

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Duplicate post - see response to the post above.

* Please note that I am an Attorney practicing in Georgia, but I am not your attorney. This post is intended to provide some helpful insight into your particular situation, but it should not be taken as legal advice. If you would like to discuss your Georgia Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, or Criminal case, I am happy to discuss your specific situation with you at no cost to you. I can be reached at 404-996-5157 or If you found this Answer "Helpful" or " The Best Answer", please click the tab indicating that. Thank you!


If they won't pay estimate, small claims court.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


File in small claims court if they're not cooperating.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


You can hire a lawyer and pay the lawyer more than it would cost to repair or you can file a claim yourself in small claims court.

Sagi Shaked is a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney. To schedule a free consultation, call (877) 529-0080 or (305) 937-0191. I am licensed in Florida, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or Florida law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only and do not create an attorney client relationship. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is different and fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


I agree that if they don't pay, small claims court is your best bet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer