How do i stop someone from lying about me and taking me to court

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lynn, MA

my fathers ex girlfriend has lied and taken him for everything he owned and now she is lying and tring to take me to court what do i do?

1. Thomas J Callahan

4

Answered . Need more details as to what she exactly is trying to do and in which court? And what exactly happened to your father. Not enough information to respond.

2. Henry Lebensbaum

1

Answered . Speak to a lawyer.

henry lebensbaum esq 300 Brickstone Sq Ste 201 andover, ma -- attorneylebensbaum@verizon.net (978) 749-3606.
    Criminal Law (all courts), Drunk Driving, Drugs, Violence, Sex Offenses, theft, SORB, Divorce Child Custody Alimony Child Support & Modification, Contempts & Paternity Juveniles Domestic Violence & Restraining Orders, Business Law, Personal Injury, Guardianship, Conservatorship & Estate Administration & Legal Malpractice. For these & other areas, contact me. Email sent may be copied intercepted or held by computers.

3. Gary S. Sinclair

1

Answered . I agree with Attorney Callahan. More information is needed to give a meaningful response. In general, if she is lying about you, you should gather as much evidence and as many witnesses as you can in order to prove that whatever she is saying is untrue. If she's taking you to court for something serious, then you should hire an attorney to defend your rights and your reputation. Good luck!