How do I stop my kids father to stop sending DCF to my house on unfounded issues?

Gainesville, FL |

He lives in Jacksonville, FL. and he is constantly calling DCF and making allegations and they are unfounded but the fact remains that he continues to call them and they have been out about 8 or 9 times. There is no time sharing in place and I trepassed him from my home. We are not married.

If there are 8 or 9 unfounded allegations, you may want to ask DCF to consider prosecuting him for false allegations. They are the only ones who can do that.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot

Perhaps she could sue him for malicious prosecution. But it would be hard to find an attorney who will do this without a ton of a retainer.

Is he coming to your home on a regular basis? If he is threatening you, you may have grounds for a restraining order.

Lawrence J. Marraffino
Gainesville Family Law Attorney

This answer cannot be a substitute for legal advice which requires more information from the client than can be obtained in this forum. Therefore this answer CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS LEGAL ADVICE FROM THIS ATTORNEY.

My opinion is that you should sue him for malicious prosecution.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody