How do i stop immigration paper work? I no longer wish to bring my husband to the US

Asked almost 2 years ago - Anchorage, AK

I was in the process of bringing my husband to the US but wish to stop the process. He failed his drug test and we no longer get along inwant to get a divorce but i know first i mist stop the paper work. Its already under the nvc and not uscis.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . Withdraw your I-130 and Affidavit of Support.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . All you need to do is withdraw both the Form I-130, as well as the Affidavit of Support you filed.
    You need to do so in writing to both the USCIS service center where you filed the I-130, as well as the NVC where you sent the Affidavit of Support.

3. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

4

Answered . If you have not paid the NVC fee bills, don't pay them. Notify NVC that you no longer wish to proceed - by calling NVC and sending them a letter that you no longer wish to proceed with the petition, along with a copy of the NVC document with the bar code and file number. Although the file is no longer with USCIS, for good measure, submit an I-130 withdrawal letter to USCIS, with a copy of te approval notie of action, and also provide NVC a copy of this letter. Submit everything via courier or any form by which you could trace receipt of these communications.

Pro

3

Answered . Best bet is to withdraw your I-130 and Affidavit of Support

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com