Skip to main content

How do I stop an association from selling my home

Lake Worth, FL |

they have set a sale date and I need time to pay them. Is there a way to get an extension

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You can contact the Associations attorney and ask for an extension. Generally they just want to get paid.

Real estate topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics