How do i stop a people call me lier? she wont;t stop , she wont leave me alone ..

Asked 6 months ago - Bunn, NC

like child molestation? it never happen but she keep telling everybody and they didn't bring the kids to the hospital cause it never was done and i am sick of her telling everyone and i have 3 kids of my owned and i don't want my children to hear what they have been said and don't want my children get pick on.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

1

3

Answered . If you were married and have a divorce or separation agreement you may file a contempt type action or like kind action in your state, if you were not, then you may seek an injunction against her for defamation or a like kind action in your state. Take care.

2. Robert A. Broadie

Pro

Answered . If you illustrate that these statements are false and damaging, you may also consider filing a complaint for defamation.