How do i stop a people call me lier? she wont;t stop , she wont leave me alone ..

Asked 11 months ago - Bunn, NC

like child molestation? it never happen but she keep telling everybody and they didn't bring the kids to the hospital cause it never was done and i am sick of her telling everyone and i have 3 kids of my owned and i don't want my children to hear what they have been said and don't want my children get pick on.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Howard M Lewis


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . If you were married and have a divorce or separation agreement you may file a contempt type action or like kind action in your state, if you were not, then you may seek an injunction against her for defamation or a like kind action in your state. Take care.

    Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to... more
  2. Robert A. Broadie


    Contributor Level 8

    Answered . If you illustrate that these statements are false and damaging, you may also consider filing a complaint for defamation.

    The information provided is not legal advice from Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert A. Broadie. There is no attorney... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,074 answers this week

3,197 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,074 answers this week

3,197 attorneys answering