How do I start a class action lawsuit against the makers of Trazodone.

Lagrange, GA |
Filed under: Class action

I took Trazodone one time and had to be hospitalized for 4 days and have surgery that changed my life. I suffer with the results of that "medication" dailey, if you can tell me how to start a class action lawsuit or have been harmed by this medication contact me at

Find an attorney from the Bar Association where you live or locate a national listing of attorneys who consider class action lawsuits. You are acctually trying to become the lead Plaintiff in a class action lawsuit, but there are very few lawfirms who take such suits. Try talking to a medical malpractice attorney in your community and set your site a little lower. You may have just suffred a known complication from the drug and your injuries cannot be compensated or perhaps there was negligence that has to be explored. Good Luck.

Class action topics

Recommended articles about Class action