How do I serve divorce papers to someone in jail in arizona?

Asked about 3 years ago - San Jacinto, CA

who were married in california? I keep getting the run around when i call the prison.

1. Steven Alan Fink

Answered . Have a registered Arizona process server or Sheriff serve the papers. They will know how to serve your spouse in prison.

2. Shawn Eric Weber

Answered . I agree with Mr. Fink. There are many professional process servers who can do the work for you. Find an attorney service there in AZ and they should be able to help you. Alternatively, you can contact an attorney service near you and they will likely have contacts in AZ who can perform the service for you. We do this kind of stuff all the time. Good luck!