Skip to main content

How do I serve a witness an Illinois Supreme court notice 237

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I am suign a contractor of damages to my house. He retained an attorney and I want to make sure he comes to court as witness. I am go Pro Se and need to know how to properly serve his attorney and notify the court.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Best answer

    Serve the 237 notice on opposing counsel. There is no form. You will need to draft your own. Go to a law library and look at examples.

  2. Mail it to the attorney at the address on the appearance. File original and one copy with the court.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics