How do i send in immigration fees with forms?

Asked over 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

Hi, i have completed all my forms I-130 , I-485, I-786 and the medical. Can i buy money orders at money gram? I saw that USCIS accepts money orders. Thanks

1. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

4

Answered . You can pay with a money order. Make it payable to the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security as instructed on the forms.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . write a check, make it payable to USCIS and attach to the form. Keep separate checks for each form's fee.

3. Norma Lorenzo

1

Answered . yes, you could pay with a money order or a personal check. since you are filing the I-130 together with the I-485 bundle, you are going to have two seperate filing fees. I would use two seperate money order or personal checks. if you decide to go for the money order and they don't give you one for $1070 you could split that fee into two money orders without a problem. make them out to USCIS and staple them to your applications. good luck.

4. Jesus Novo III

Answered . I suggest money orders, since a payment with a check will be treated as a EFT. They should be made out to "U.S. Department of Homeland Security". You have to make sure that it is spelled out like that or it will be returned.