How do i restore my right to bear arms after completeing prop 36 for a feloney witch i never served time in state ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Riverside, CA

after being convicted of a HS 11377 (A) witch in my cace fell as a feloney in calforina and your sentecenced to formal probation and prop 36 div. i complyed with all terms and conditions paid all my fines and the cace was dismissed but i have never been invalved in any crime that is violent nor involved any wepons , i am being hunted by my gun rights being baned and i am trying to get them back but i need guidence HELP please!!!!

1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

1

Answered . For the specific process, you should see an attorney who handles ths tye of case.

Generally, once convicted of a felony, you will need a pardon to possess a firearm. There are also state and federal prohibitions.