How do i restore my right to bear arms after completeing prop 36 for a feloney witch i never served time in state ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Riverside, CA

after being convicted of a HS 11377 (A) witch in my cace fell as a feloney in calforina and your sentecenced to formal probation and prop 36 div. i complyed with all terms and conditions paid all my fines and the cace was dismissed but i have never been invalved in any crime that is violent nor involved any wepons , i am being hunted by my gun rights being baned and i am trying to get them back but i need guidence HELP please!!!!

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . For the specific process, you should see an attorney who handles ths tye of case.

    Generally, once convicted of a felony, you will need a pardon to possess a firearm. There are also state and federal prohibitions.

    The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,881 answers this week

2,945 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,881 answers this week

2,945 attorneys answering