How do i restore my right to bear arms after completeing prop 36 for a feloney witch i never served time in state ?

Riverside, CA |

after being convicted of a HS 11377 (A) witch in my cace fell as a feloney in calforina and your sentecenced to formal probation and prop 36 div. i complyed with all terms and conditions paid all my fines and the cace was dismissed but i have never been invalved in any crime that is violent nor involved any wepons , i am being hunted by my gun rights being baned and i am trying to get them back but i need guidence HELP please!!!!

For the specific process, you should see an attorney who handles ths tye of case.

Generally, once convicted of a felony, you will need a pardon to possess a firearm. There are also state and federal prohibitions.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.