Skip to main content

How do I respond to a petition for dissolution of marriage?

Espanola, NM |

I was served with a dissolution of marriage and need to respond but I don't know how. Is there a standard form?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. No, there is no form. You should consult with a local divorce lawyer to discuss your options.

Divorce topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics