How do I report someone selling there foodstamps and WIC for cash?

Asked over 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

A young woman I know is selling her foodstamps every month to the grocery store for cash as well as cashing in her WIC for her daughter in for cash.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Vivek S. Suri

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . You can contact the Brooklyn District Attorney's office or the NYC Department of Investigation.

    The above answer is only for information. This answer and any response does not create an attorney-client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,494 answers this week

2,989 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,494 answers this week

2,989 attorneys answering