How do I report an illegal immigrant using someone else's SSN for work and getting a drivers license under that name

I know this acquaintance , When I see him at the bar sometimes, he likes to talk about the Social Security Number he has . It's not his. he bought it from the person. He uses that SSN ,and name, to work and was even able to get a valid drivers license with his picture and the other name. The person who sold it to him lives in FL or Puerto Rico "supposively". He even showed me the SSN and License. Recently the bartender, who is also my neighbor and best friend, told me to be careful because that guy going to try to steal my SSN ,which I never carry, and other documents so he can sell it. I don't want to take that chance, so I want to report him: but How? The info I have is; His name, His address, His phone #, His birthday, Where he works, The name and SSN he uses, the SSN users birthday

Rahway, NJ -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You can contact ICE if you wish.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

Sponsored Listing
Mark M Cheser

Mark M Cheser

Criminal Defense Attorney - Union, NJ

I know some local police are taking action on these cases. Call the police, if they are not interested they can direct you to to Immigration.

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.