How do i reopen a family court case in florida?

Asked about 2 years ago - Shawnee, OK

my mom recentley died and was the guardian of my son. when i flew to Florida, my step dad told me he had to come back with me. I havent finished my case plan and need advise on how i can finish my case plan in Oklahoma from Florida. i put him in school and need to know allthe legal issues involved . and how i can fix all of it.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Virginia Giselle Alvarez

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . You should sit down with your attorney to discuss the change I c ircumstances and the things you can do to speed it up. This is a serious change I circumstance thatbisnout of your control

    I am sorry for your loss

    The above answer does not constitute an attorney client relationship and/ or retention of counsel. This answer is... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,905 answers this week

2,861 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,905 answers this week

2,861 attorneys answering