How do i reopen a family court case in florida?

Shawnee, OK |

my mom recentley died and was the guardian of my son. when i flew to Florida, my step dad told me he had to come back with me. I havent finished my case plan and need advise on how i can finish my case plan in Oklahoma from Florida. i put him in school and need to know allthe legal issues involved . and how i can fix all of it.

You should sit down with your attorney to discuss the change I c ircumstances and the things you can do to speed it up. This is a serious change I circumstance thatbisnout of your control

I am sorry for your loss

The above answer does not constitute an attorney client relationship and/ or retention of counsel. This answer is based upon the facts presented and may change if additional information is provided. The rules of the Bar for New York State may require me to advise that this could be construed as attorney advertisement.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody