How do I receive the I-551 stamp?

Asked about 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

I know for sure that there is an adjustment to permanent residency application that is pending right now. Would that be enough for me to ask for the I-551 stamp? or is there something else I need to do to get it?

1. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

7

Answered . If the adjustment is only pending, you would not get an I-551 stamp.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  2. Lynn Marie O'Brien

7

Answered . You are not permitted to obtain an I-551 stamp in your passport unless the green card application has been approved.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

7

Answered . Your passport can only receive an I-551 stamp if your application is approved.

4. Francesca Ramos

Pro

3

Answered . Although in the past the Denver office was easygoing about entering I-551 stamps after the interview and upon granting residence, the Denver office is much more reluctant to do so now absent proof of emergency circumstances.

5. Samira Recob

1

Answered . Not able to get the I-551 stamp until your I-485/green card has been approved.