How do I prove I am being stalked? Police can never catch in the act? How do I get an antistalking order without them catching?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Portland, OR

Ex and his friends are terrorizing me and my child in our home, while we go through divorce process. Police never catch them in act, by the time they get here, all the banging against our house, voices in our yard, letting air out of our tires, vandelizing yard etc, is over. Is there some law we can take to the police to stop this. have TRO but they say no proof its him. or that there is proof he sent people to bother me. even calls from his friends or sending people to the door dont count. how do we stop him? is there anything you guys can suggest? Is there a law against having people assist in harrassing someone even if they aren't doing it themselves?

1. Jay Bodzin

2

Answered . This question - or a very similar one - was just asked in another thread, so I will link you to that one:
    http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-can-be-d...

2. Daniel Seth Williams

Pro

2

Answered . Hire a private investigator that is credentialed.