How do i prove a government agency was biased against me and sided with the union to help them take my job away

Asked about 1 year ago - Phelan, CA

in 2010 i was wrongfully terminated from a union the union did not follow proper procedure in my termination and the national labor board did nothing to help with my case against them i even wrote to my political representatives about the nlrb and they did nothing to the nlrb even though they were totally biased against me and didn't send all of the documentation in my file only what helped their side not mine. Is there anything that can be done to either the union or the nlrb in this matter.

1. Marilynn Mika Spencer

1

Answered . An unfair labor practice charge against a union must be filed within six months of the improper act. As a federal agency, the NLRB has wide discretion on which cases to pursue and which cases not to pursue. Some of its decisions allow a subsequent appeal; others do not. However, there is no legal claim 9cause of action) I know of which is still viable after so many years. The only thing that might still be open is a claim of fraud, and that is only a possibility. You would have to meet the legal requirements for such a claim; those requirements are based on hard evidence, not on supposition.

2. Neil Pedersen

Answered . Not now. Even if you had a valid claim, the passage of time has removed any possibility that you could seek a remedy. It is never a good idea to wait years before looking for counsel to address a wrong you believe has occurred.

Good luck to you.