How do I protect myself from identity theft by my wife and can I prosecute on criminal charges for actions by her using my info?

Asked about 1 year ago - Tilton, NH

My wife has all my identifying info and has used it to open accounts in my name, she asserts that it is my responsibility to maintain her current standard of comfort even though she has filed against me and I now no longer live at my house. I am fearful she will continue such malicious acts.

1. David Scott Carron

Answered . If she has filed for divorce, then that would likely be the best forum to deal with it. You can report her to the police for any actions she has taken, at any time.

I would talk to an attorney about the divorce and what your options are.