How do I protect my employer from collections due to a personal charge I made on a corporate card 7 months ago I am disputing?

Asked about 1 year ago - Austin, TX

A collection company is continually calling my employer and myself over debt that I was inaccurately charged for. I have tried to resolve with the vendor directly and have not received the information that proves the amount charged was accurate.

1. Mark Allen Land

5

Answered . Other than paying it, I am not sure there is much you can do.

Did you dispute the charge through the credit card company? They are usually very helpful

2. Dwayne M Farnsworth

3

Answered . Until they prove their right to payment, you don't have to pay the debt, nor does your employer. If the situation is placing your employment in jeopardy, I would recommend that you get in touch with a local lawyer to help you take a proactive approach to solving your situation. Good Luck!

3. Edward James Kazaleh

1

Answered . Hire Mark Land to send them out a letter.... he is in Austin!