How do i pick the right attorney for a theif charge in pa.

Asked over 4 years ago - Williamsport, PA

I was charged with theft and recieving stolen property charge. This is the first time i have ever been charged with anything. Were do i start i'm in central pa and the attorneys here seem more like jack of all trades.

1. Adam D. Zucker

Pro

Answered . There are a lot of great attorneys in Williamsport. You are right that in a lot of attorney's in smaller towns do handle more than one type of matter or as you put it jack of all trades. That does not mean that they don't know what they are doing in the criminal courts. I have worked as co counsel with some very good firms in Williamsport so I know that there are good attorneys in Central PA.

The best way to pick your attorney is to ask questions? What kind of Criminal Cases have they handled? How many have they handled? What percentage of their practice is criminal law? Best of Luck