How do I partition the courts for a receiver on my business with a partner without paying for a lawyer

Asked over 1 year ago - Cape Coral, FL

Partner and I split up he wants business without buying me out. He wont supply financial documents for taxes ect. I want to partition the courts for a reciever

1. Robert John Murillo

1

Answered . I assume you meant to write "petition" and not partition (partition is a separate remedy from a receiver).

If you don't want to pay a lawyer, then you need to review your state statutes, review your rules of procedure, draft the complaint, serve the complaint and summons and follow all the rules of procedure and evidence to the letter.So go to a local law library and start reading. Also go to nolo.com for general resources. Good luck.

2. Tron Michael Ross

1

Answered . "Petition"