How do i organize my document for a green card based on marriage interview? how do i prepare myself?

Tucson, AZ |

my wife and i been marry for 8 month and she is older than me is that a concerns?

It depends on how much older. Two-three years would not be a problem. Twenty-thirty years would create an issue.

The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Be completely honest; NEVER lie. If you do not know the answer to a question, don't make it up, just say that you do not know or that you don't remeber. Dress nicely. Relax and act as you normally do. If you haven't already done so, bring evidence of your relationship. Prepeare everything neatly and organized in a folder or envelope and clip it together. Keep a copy for yourself.

See http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/how-to-provide-proof-that-your-marriage-is-genuine

Andre Olivie, Esq.
206-724-1940
www.olivielaw.com

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an immigration attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics