How do i organize my document for a green card based on marriage interview? how do i prepare myself?

Asked over 3 years ago - Tucson, AZ

my wife and i been marry for 8 month and she is older than me is that a concerns?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . It depends on how much older. Two-three years would not be a problem. Twenty-thirty years would create an issue.

    The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review... more
  2. Andre R. Olivie

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . Be completely honest; NEVER lie. If you do not know the answer to a question, don't make it up, just say that you do not know or that you don't remeber. Dress nicely. Relax and act as you normally do. If you haven't already done so, bring evidence of your relationship. Prepeare everything neatly and organized in a folder or envelope and clip it together. Keep a copy for yourself.


    Andre Olivie, Esq.

    Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,454 answers this week

2,941 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,454 answers this week

2,941 attorneys answering