How do i organize my document for a green card based on marriage interview? how do i prepare myself?

Asked over 3 years ago - Tucson, AZ

my wife and i been marry for 8 month and she is older than me is that a concerns?

1. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . It depends on how much older. Two-three years would not be a problem. Twenty-thirty years would create an issue.

2. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . Be completely honest; NEVER lie. If you do not know the answer to a question, don't make it up, just say that you do not know or that you don't remeber. Dress nicely. Relax and act as you normally do. If you haven't already done so, bring evidence of your relationship. Prepeare everything neatly and organized in a folder or envelope and clip it together. Keep a copy for yourself.

See http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/how-to-pro...

Andre Olivie, Esq.
    206-724-1940
    www.olivielaw.com