Skip to main content

How do i obtain guardianship of my disabled adult brother in the state of Little Rock Arkansas? When I live in Ohio.

Cleveland, OH |

I have a sister that live in ark. she is willing to be guardian but she do not know what to do . Today is Friday 1/18/13 and on 1/21/13 Monday my brother will be released from the Hospital. How fast can this be done with less money possible? What are the steps? He is 50 years old.

Attorney Answers 2


Your sister really should find an attorney in Arkansas that can help her establish the guardianship. A good resource for her to try is

Mark as helpful


You should post this under Arkansas. No Ohio lawyer can advise you on what the law is in Arkansas.

For informational purposes only; not intended to, and does not, constitute legal advice or a legal opinion.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics