How do I motion to offset my child support I live in NC and my child lives in MI Im on social security my son recieves social se

Asked over 4 years ago - Cullowhee, NC

which is greater than the set amount for child support

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Samantha J. Ball

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . A Motion to Modify should be filed in the FOC office where your son lives in Michigan. You should contact a Michigan family law attorney. Most attorneys will provide you with a free consultation. You can contact the Michigan State Bar Referral service at (800) 968-0738.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,627 answers this week

3,016 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,627 answers this week

3,016 attorneys answering