How do I legal have my child removed from my home.

Asked over 4 years ago - Fords, NJ

I physically get sick, heart pain, I start bleeding and I get sick every time my child and I are together. There are days that it's wonderful, but then there are days that I just can't stand the tension anymore. My child is 20 and doesn't pay for anything. I'm a single parent and can't keep supporting her.

1. Ronald Anthony Sarno

Answered . Assuming she is emancipated (in NJ that does not mean reaching 18). You may be able to swear out a restraining order and/or do an ejectment action. Not easy to do and advise you use an attorney.
    On my profile there are several legal guides. I recommend reviewing the following which may be helpful to you:

Hiring a lawyer; Is it Legal? Is it Illegal?...Understanding the different court systems;
    Introduction to Legal terms used in litigation; Limitations on a Lawyer’s License: What a Lawyer Can and Cannot Do……………………………..…………………………..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER…………………………………………………………………..
    Mr. Sarno is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Sarno strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information about this issue.