How do I know what kind of case I got,if I had a stroke do to job-related illness /injury .I pay occupational accident Ins.

Houston, TX |

on my job I was leased to as a o/o truck driver.I have a FACT SHEET from the me know the occupational accident come with a worker's comp. overrider policy.This come from my payroll each month for over 4 yrs.When I had my stroke in 7/28/2009 seem like anyone know me.I haven't got a dime in all this time.And no lawyer will take my case.I'm just dealing with the myself.The trucking co.I was leased to told a lie to the insurance co.said I wasn't on the job the day of my stroke.I show them my proof and there haven't been anything done.I guess they think I'm going a way,but not

You have come to the right site to find a local Houston lawyer, as Avvo has a great "find a lawyer" tool.

Keep looking. There should be an attorney out there willing to take your case.

In seeking an attorney on this site, beware of limiting your search to attorneys with a 10 rating, and carefully read the AVVO disclaimer regarding their rating system. There are certain factors that are given great weight which do not necessarily have any bearing on an attorney's experience, abilities, and results with certain types of cases. Accordingly, the rating numbers can be misleading. Also beware of basing your choice on the fee charged, as a low fee, depending on the skill, experience and determination of the specific attorney handling your case, could actually have an inverse relationship to the amount actually put in your pocket.

Recommended articles about Personal injury