Skip to main content

How do i know if im being sued for child support?

Coral Springs, FL |

is there a web site i can go to that will tell me if i was sued for child support?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You would have been served if there was a civil action against you. You would also get a notice in the mail anytime there was a hearing once the case was in progress. You can go to the clerk of court's website and check to see if any cases pop up when you enter your name.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer