How do i know if i have been discriminated against because i am a female

Foley, AL |

my boss man has had off every holiday since thanksgiving and so has another guy who works there and me and the other lady has to work them again this new years will be the 3rd holiday we have to work do i have a case of discrimination or not
the other guy that works there my boss man has known his family for years

1. It does not sound like discrimination. How many employees does your employer have. Based on your statement, it does not appear you have enough employees or the right facts to prove sex discrimination. I would talk to an atttorney.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.