How do I initiate court proceedings against individuals, whom I perceive to be using spiritual/psychic attacks against me?

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

I have ample documented evidence and can identify the individuals and accomplices, who actually family members within law enforcement. They have been trying to ruin my life by repeatedly making anonymous false reports against me in the past. Allegedly, at the suggestion of police officers within their group. these officers routinely targeted me for illegal investigation and harassment for over ten years, while in conspiracy against me. The culprits have since become cyber terrorists and have hacked all of my electronic devices, online accounts and harassed many friends online. Often, impersonating me while doing so. They've largely been funded by a landlord with a personal vendetta. I have nearly ten years of documented evidence against them and am confident I can prove me case.

I am also continuously subjected to powerful spiritual and/or psychic attacks, which cause severe pain, irritation and swelling. My health has suffered as a result of these constant attacks. Which target my head, eyes, chest, stomach, groin, back and feet. Even as I sleep.

1. Sean Thomas Wright

2

Answered . Many of the things you are describing are criminal in nature. Reporting them to the police would be the right place to start.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Call the police. You may have a statute of limitations problem for parts of your case.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

1

Answered . Consult with the police for criminal action. For spiritual amd psychic problems, the court system is not useful.