Skip to main content

How do I have a No Contact Order removed in the state of California?

Santa Maria, CA |

My husband, who was 31 months into 36 months of parole, was arrested for domestic violence due to a screaming match the two of us had. All charges were dismissed by the Court but the Parole Board (made up of one person) gave him a violation and senteced him to 10 month in prison as well as putting a "No Contact Order" into place. During the hearing I repeatedly stated I have no fear of my husband and that I did NOT want a "No Contact Order" in place. We have children together and we want to live in our home together upon his release. What do I need to do to have this order removed since it was not issued by the Court but by the Parole Board? I have tried to contact the Parole Board and have received no response.

Attorney Answers

No attorney answers yet.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics