How do I have a No Contact Order removed in the state of California?

Santa Maria, CA |

My husband, who was 31 months into 36 months of parole, was arrested for domestic violence due to a screaming match the two of us had. All charges were dismissed by the Court but the Parole Board (made up of one person) gave him a violation and senteced him to 10 month in prison as well as putting a "No Contact Order" into place. During the hearing I repeatedly stated I have no fear of my husband and that I did NOT want a "No Contact Order" in place. We have children together and we want to live in our home together upon his release. What do I need to do to have this order removed since it was not issued by the Court but by the Parole Board? I have tried to contact the Parole Board and have received no response.

Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.