How do i go to get a trespass charge on a person that i have repeatedly told to stay off my property or near it?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pulaski, NY

i sent a registered letter with return receipt stating very clearly that when my ex husband is at my place doing whatever for our kids that she is not allowed here and he keeps bringing her to my place. he does this only because i told him that i don't want her on or near my place. is that classified as harassment and what can i do to stop him from bringing her here? there is constant problems EVERY time he brings her. if he alone we have no issues generally speaking

1. Howard A. Schwartz

3

Answered . You can speak to local law enforcement and see if they determine that the actions rise to the level of a criminal action. If they believe it does, you might be able to obtain an order of protection that would keep her away from the property. Good luck.

2. Marco Caviglia

1

Answered . Call the police and request to file a trespass violation complaint.

3. Arkady Bukh

Pro

1

Answered . You should call the police the next time the person is on your property.

4. Edwin Drantivy

Answered . If there is a visitation determination, then make a petition for modification of visitation. If you do not have a custody order in place then file for custody and address your concerns in Court.