How do i go to get a trespass charge on a person that i have repeatedly told to stay off my property or near it?

Pulaski, NY |
Filed under: Criminal trespass

i sent a registered letter with return receipt stating very clearly that when my ex husband is at my place doing whatever for our kids that she is not allowed here and he keeps bringing her to my place. he does this only because i told him that i don't want her on or near my place. is that classified as harassment and what can i do to stop him from bringing her here? there is constant problems EVERY time he brings her. if he alone we have no issues generally speaking

1. If there is a visitation determination, then make a petition for modification of visitation. If you do not have a custody order in place then file for custody and address your concerns in Court.

2. You can speak to local law enforcement and see if they determine that the actions rise to the level of a criminal action. If they believe it does, you might be able to obtain an order of protection that would keep her away from the property. Good luck.

I have been a criminal attorney in New York for almost 25 years. website: Brooklynlaw.net Phone #: 718-208-6094 email: howard@brooklynlaw.net. This answer is only for informational purposes and is not meant as legal advice.

3. Call the police and request to file a trespass violation complaint.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

4. You should call the police the next time the person is on your property.

If this answer was helpful please click that block. Answers in the forum are only general and it is always best to contact a criminal defense lawyer to discuss your case. We handle NY, NJ and all Federal Court cases. Bukh Law Firm P.C., 14 Wall Street, New York NY 10005, (212) 729-1632. www.nyccriminallawyer.com