How do I go back to India without a passport?

Asked over 2 years ago - Cincinnati, OH

Dear sir/madam , I entered USA in febraury 2004 from India on a friends passport who had a valid USA visa . Now after more than 8 years staying in USA illegally , I want to go back home . I do have a original Indian passport with my name on it but it is simply blank with no visas ( brand new even after 8 years) my passport is still valid for another 2 years . So my question is can I travel on my passport which have no visa or proof of entry ? Or Do I look for something called as limited passport? Or do I get myself deported? Note: I do not plan on coming back to USA ,so even if I get a 10 year ban that should be no problem but I wht to know what is the best way to leave without much complications.
Thanks for all the answers in advance .
Indian guy)))

1. Neil Ian Fleischer

Answered . It is best to contact the indian consulate. I know from experience , they do not extend passports with valid US status, but you should tell them you intend to leave

www.immigrate2usa.com

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

Answered . Most consulates will not renew you passport unless you can show that you are in the United States legally. However, I suggest you contact the Indian Consulate in the united States and ask regarding their requirements for obtaining a new passport.

One or more answers have been taken down.