How do i go about sueing the city of lake elsinore for a boat accident on the elsinore lake due to neglegence on there behalf?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lake Elsinore, CA

three others and i hit a oxygen pipe on the lake at about twenty miles an hour the driver broke windshield as he flew overboard. i was sitting passenger my name is sindy hunter. the pipe is suppose to be on the bottom of lake mounted or secure. this should of never happened but due to the negligence of the city i feel this issue should be addressed . so that nobody else gets hurt or killed.

1. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

Answered . You should not list your personal information on a public forum such as this.
    I suggest you look for a personal injury attorney or someone that handles boating accidents for help.
    You need to do this quickly, since there are limited time periods for claims against public entities.