How do i go about revoking sponsorship for my wife, she abandoned me and i am disabled,she used me to get an american visa.

Asked over 1 year ago - Bethlehem, PA

s

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

2. Lisa A. Tehlirian

Pro

3

Answered . If you have a petition pending on behalf of your wife, you can withdraw the petition sponsoring your wife for an immigrant visa. If your wife was already granted an immigrant visa, you can communicate with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to report the allegation that your wife married you solely to obtain an immigration benefit. The decision to revoke the immigrant petition/sponsorship remains with the government.

Lisa Tehlirian, Immigration Attorney Email: lisa.tehlirian@ellisporter.com Visit our website: www.ellisporter.com
  3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Depends on what you mean by "sponsorship" and what stage of the process she is in. If she has received the green card, your only option is a divorce.