How do I go about preparing for a small claims case involving property damage?

North Little Rock, AR |

This guy pulled out in front of me in North Little Rock, Arkansas and was cited for Careless/Prohibited driving. My car was towed from the scene and a few days later I was told it was totaled. Now I need to get this guy to pay for the damages his insurance company isn't making him pay for. How do I submit my case and get the settlement I am seeking?

I am a PI lawyer only licesned in NY but I cant imagine the rules being that different. I would bring in all my paper work, reapir bills, photos and any paperwork from insurnace company. A good idea would be to bring mechanic that fixed car. Also bring in a publication that will tell the judge how much your car was worth at time of accident. Maybe even bring in photos of the accident scene or a draw a diagram of the accident loaction. Be honest, get there early and BE PREPARED. Good luck!

Recommended articles about Personal injury