How do I go about obtaining a part of my blood sample for an independent test?

Asked almost 5 years ago - Reading, PA

I was arrested for a DUI and after a ton of research I noticed that I should've had them draw (2) samples, which I didn't know at the time. Now I would like to get an independent test done but I don't know how I go about doing that. Any advice?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Jonathan Burton Blecher


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . You will need to petition the court to permit an independent test with your own "qualified expert". You really need to talk to a PA lawyer about this.

  2. John M. Kaman


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Mr. Blecher should confine his answers to FL where the chances are greater that he will know what he is talking about. This is his best "guess" not an answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,624 answers this week

3,279 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,624 answers this week

3,279 attorneys answering