How do I go about in finding out if my boyfriends juvenile felony was tried as an adult? how do I go about in obtaining records?

Asked about 1 year ago - Davenport, IA

Boyfriend was tried as a juvenile they are showing it was a felony for breaking and entering how much time can be get if he was not able to be in possession of firearms?

1. Thomas O. Moens

2

Answered . I agree. If this is a pending case, you need to stop posting information on public websites, and he needs to hire an attorney. If you are curious about prior cases, check here:

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/Tr...

2. Christopher Coppola

2

Answered . Depends on whether he was on probation at the time - he needs to hire an attorney. Agree with previous post.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . If that is a pending criminal case, your boyfriend must retain a competent criminal counsel at once. If you wonder about the priors, request the case records from the Clerk of the Criminal Court in that jurisdiction.