How do I go about getting a child support lawyer in s.c. To represent me and get the back child support and modification done.

Asked over 1 year ago - Orangeburg, SC

The child and his mother are living in s.c. And the case is in family court there. I live and work in tn. And cannot attend the hearing.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Steven R. Koense

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . All counties are required to have a Domestic Relations Office for the purposes of initiating and collecting support. Contact your local county Domestic Relations Office (may be something similar to this) and ask for an attorney to assist you in this matter. Else, contact the local bar association to seek assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,436 answers this week

3,263 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,436 answers this week

3,263 attorneys answering