Skip to main content

How do i give temporary guardianship to my mother?

Jamaica, NY |

I live in another state and my children stay with my mother. They need health insurance. I want to put them under her insurance.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Generally, a person seeking legal authority for the children would have to apply in a local court to be their guardian. She can seek to apply on her own, or if your mother requires legal assistance, she can contact my office, through the link below.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer