How do i get the minutes from the judge changed due to wrong dates?

Glendale, AZ |

When I went to court, i provided evidence of 2 protective orders, because the courts were not aware of them. One was dated 11/14 , and the other party was served my protective order, and then on the 15th the "other party" went to the court and had my order vacated and a Tpo placed against me. the minutes state that the other party filed first and that i provided no evidence in court! This is a huge mistake that will negatively impact my upcoming divorce. What do i file? who is responsible for this? the clerk was very rude, and unhelpful, and wouldn't even tell me what court to file with....any info is greatly appreciated!

1. You can file a motion for clarification/correction of the minute entry, asking the court to revise its minute entry in regards to the sequence of events, as well as your contesting the order against you.

Please note that I am answering this question as a service through Avvo but not as your attorney and no attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through signing a Fee Agreement and paying the necessary advanced fees.