How do i get the minutes from the judge changed due to wrong dates?

Asked over 1 year ago - Glendale, AZ

When I went to court, i provided evidence of 2 protective orders, because the courts were not aware of them. One was dated 11/14 , and the other party was served my protective order, and then on the 15th the "other party" went to the court and had my order vacated and a Tpo placed against me. the minutes state that the other party filed first and that i provided no evidence in court! This is a huge mistake that will negatively impact my upcoming divorce. What do i file? who is responsible for this? the clerk was very rude, and unhelpful, and wouldn't even tell me what court to file with....any info is greatly appreciated!

1. Celia R Reed

Answered . You can file a motion for clarification/correction of the minute entry, asking the court to revise its minute entry in regards to the sequence of events, as well as your contesting the order against you.