How do I get stop a No Contact order in Blackamoors County Oregon . I never filed charges and would like that dropped also .

Asked almost 2 years ago - Canby, OR

He has court on Friday for the guilty / innocence part and real court on March 9th and I was served papers to be there for the D . A . How do I stop a No Contact order in Blackamoors County Oregon I canceled the restraining order the day after my finance was arrested and I never filed charges . Financial , we would lose our home without his income . He was without his medicine which caused the incident . He has since restarted his medicine and counseling .

1. Jay Bodzin

3

Answered . This exact question was just asked and answered in this thread: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-do-i-get-...

Please read the following notice:

2. Jared Justice

Pro

2

Answered . You could hire a lawyer to do a motion to the court to try and amend the no contact order. But courts do not usually just flat out lift the order. The order will be lifted upon termination/revocation of probation, or if he is found not guilty, or if a judge sees fit. Or he could have his attorney ask to have it modified.