How do I get stop a No Contact order in Blackamoors County Oregon . I never filed charges and would like that dropped also .

Canby, OR |

He has court on Friday for the guilty / innocence part and real court on March 9th and I was served papers to be there for the D . A . How do I stop a No Contact order in Blackamoors County Oregon I canceled the restraining order the day after my finance was arrested and I never filed charges . Financial , we would lose our home without his income . He was without his medicine which caused the incident . He has since restarted his medicine and counseling .

1. This exact question was just asked and answered in this thread: http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-do-i-get-stop-a-no-contact-order-in-blackamoor-1117133.html

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com

2. You could hire a lawyer to do a motion to the court to try and amend the no contact order. But courts do not usually just flat out lift the order. The order will be lifted upon termination/revocation of probation, or if he is found not guilty, or if a judge sees fit. Or he could have his attorney ask to have it modified.

Nothing discussed should be taken as legal advice. Posting details of your case on an open forum could be used against you, so use extreme caution. The best way to get legal advice is to consult privately with an attorney.