How do I get someone who is living in an rv towed from the property if they are paying for parking the rv to the landlord?

Asked 10 months ago - Poughkeepsie, NY

These people have done nothing but dump their grey tank in the backyard with their sewage. They are living in a camper that they only pay rent for parking. The landlord does not do anything about the situation only expects the rent for their parking and garage. They have done nothing but try to hurt the family physically. I have a five year old son and I need him away from the people living in the rv drinking and doing drugs. They have stolen thing from my home as well as try to get a life insurance policy on my disabled brother. I need help desperately because everyone including the property manager is helping these people.

1. Peter J Weinman

Pro

2

Answered . You have a lot of things going on in this scenario, so it's impossible to offer any real advice.
    How did they attempt to insure your brother?
    If they have stolen from you, call the police.
    If they're creating a nuisance, call the police.
    If your landlord is unwilling to do anything, move somewhere else.

I may be guessing or not licensed in your state. No atty/client relationship exists.