How do I get one gay prostitute working in the city arrested? Though prostitution is illegal, police does not seem to care..

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

This one has been cheating money out of clients, using drugs as well

1. George A. Vomvolakis

Pro

2

Answered . Go to the precinct that patrols the area and ask to speak with the Captain.

2. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

1

Answered . Try thr precinct but they may not do anything. There are lots of prostitutes in ny.

3. Daniel DeMaria

Pro

1

Answered . Like my colleague said, try speaking to the captain. Also, you can try and call the police next time (s)he is "working" and see if the next officer cares more.

4. John J. Carney

Pro

Answered . I would stay away from tranny prostitutes who are involved in the drug trade as they are violent, dangerous, and may have a pimp. They may be hurting your business or customers but you must let the police handle the situation. This prostitute may be working with the vice squad as an informant or the police may not care to bother with arresting him. In Buffalo a guy had a TV channel called "Johnny Cam" where he filmed the Johns and prostitutes and put it on TV. A lawyer friend of mine threatened him and closed him down, but not until a lot of guys families saw them on TV. Maybe vice would like to see a video of him and decide to do something about it but do not get caught with the phone or video camera or you might get attacked.