How do I get one gay prostitute working in the city arrested? Though prostitution is illegal, police does not seem to care..

New York, NY |

This one has been cheating money out of clients, using drugs as well

1. Go to the precinct that patrols the area and ask to speak with the Captain.

2. Like my colleague said, try speaking to the captain. Also, you can try and call the police next time (s)he is "working" and see if the next officer cares more.

Atty: 845-704-7777. This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This answer is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. PLEASE REMEMBER: All claims and legal matters have statutes of limitations and/or other important time periods that apply to them. This means that you must take action on all claims or legal matters within the required time period(s) or your claims could be barred by the statute of limitations or dismissed. Contact our office or another competent attorney immediately to discuss the particular facts of any claim or legal issue you might have in order to learn what time periods apply to your particular situation.

3. Try thr precinct but they may not do anything. There are lots of prostitutes in ny.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

4. I would stay away from tranny prostitutes who are involved in the drug trade as they are violent, dangerous, and may have a pimp. They may be hurting your business or customers but you must let the police handle the situation. This prostitute may be working with the vice squad as an informant or the police may not care to bother with arresting him. In Buffalo a guy had a TV channel called "Johnny Cam" where he filmed the Johns and prostitutes and put it on TV. A lawyer friend of mine threatened him and closed him down, but not until a lot of guys families saw them on TV. Maybe vice would like to see a video of him and decide to do something about it but do not get caught with the phone or video camera or you might get attacked.