How do I get my settlement enforced

Jamaica, NY |
Filed under: Divorce

My husband has not complied with the terms of our divorce

That depends upon the nature of the violation. But the bottom line is that you will have to return to court for an order enforcing the judgment and/or settlement.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.

It depends on the issue that needs enforcement but most likely you need to return to court.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us at 858-720-8250 or by email at Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship unless we are retained.

Contact an experienced divorce attorney in your area to determine whether you need to return to court. Good luck.

Recommended articles about Divorce