How do I get my pay from a company I did work for ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Gray Court, SC

I did some promotion work for a company and when it came time to receive my pay they didn't and have not pay me for the job I have contacted the people that or in charge of payroll and no one return my calls or will tell me how to collect my pay what do I do now ! it's been going on for month and still have no result ?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Barbara Emily Cowin Figari

    Contributor Level 6

    Answered . You need to make a written demand for payment. If they do not respond, your options are to sue them either in small claims or civil court for breach of contract (if you have one) or report them to your state's labor standards enforcement division for refusal to pay all wages owed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,924 answers this week

3,069 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,924 answers this week

3,069 attorneys answering